Saturday, August 9, 2008

school days

Gifting a blog as a birthday gift 2 someone who doesn’t even know the “B” of blogging….hw much sense does that make…but heer n tinni have never come across words like “sense” n “limit”…n they just prove it from time to time…
So here I am…my first step into the world of blogging…and I’d like to begin with writing about what I cherish the most…my school days…
Schooling at Loreto Convent is a lifetime experience…something that I cant forget till my last breath I think…and what made it all the more special was a group of insane friends..(Yes…insane is the word..!!!)...the only people who understood my jokes n thought I was funny…!!!
The most memorable(??) time I had in school was during my chemistry classes... that is one subject I HATE from the core of my heart(d only thing I remember from all dat I studied is that H2S smells of rotten egg..)…but my chemistry teacher loved me a bit too much n made it a point 2 make me feel special every class.. she would begin her class by asking me as many questions as she could...i had just one answer(I DON’T KNOW!!) n one thousand different expressions 2 test her patience…!!! i think I hold the record 4 being the most unsuccessful student in the practical classes as well…don’t know why…but my experiments never worked somehow...i gained expertise at cleaning test tubes n breaking them…this subject put me under so much of trauma that during my board exams, I actually had a “black-out” after seeing the chemistry paper… (Nobody believes that…but I swear its true...!)...Phew…!!That was something…..
Memories of school will never end…but for now…I’ll stop…


PS: since this is my first article, anybody who reads it is requested to be positive while commenting…even if you don’t like it…JUST BE POSITIVE..!!!!

28 comments:

Trinaa said...

and u say u cant write?? bloddy fool...its awesome!!

n i remember mrs.mishra going "yes,where is saumyata?!!!" hahahahhaha...'twas HILARIOUS..!!

but u noe u became her fav only after i left science..nai toh i was the 'king'!! :))

Trinaa said...

*bloody fool*

HP said...

u posted !!!! :D
but how rude is it to mention chemistry and leave me behind .. have you forgotten i used to stand at the other end of the class .. with the same "i don't know" answer ?

keep posting ! u write well :)

Megha Chhaparia said...

heyya :)
its so good to fynally hav smthin written by u........at last.....

n dis was an obvi subject baring "ur cazy frns" ofcorse(i kno my shrtcuts r still uncomprihendable......bt plz bare wit me cz i can do no bttr dan this)I STILL REMEMBR ALL THOSE CHEM CLASSES N UR "FUNNY" EXPRESSIONS!!!!!!

do keep writin.........

Ayushi said...

wow somi!!!..
i laughed yet again..i had to..anyway i dont know abt ur chem classes..as unfortunately i was in the other section (or may be fortunately as i had sneha chaubey with me infact she was my partner!)..ok do keep writing and you will get only positive comments for this article and even for others so keep blogging and il keep laughing and commenting..tell me whenever you write an article!

Wandering Minstrel said...

another blogger to the family!!!

keep writing!

Scribblers Inc said...

goody goody...another humor queen hits the fish market...lets see some action!!:)

happy bloggin!!

wishes
Scribblers Inc.

Toonfactory said...

was browsing thru blogs and came across yours..real sweet post :)
write as often as you can, will ya?

Pinku said...

hi!

welcome to bloggerville.

Your writing has a nice honest humourous ring to it.

Keep writing!!!

and must say you have lovely friends.

Think Tank said...

oh ya i remember mrs mishra u n heer were here fav targets ...luvd wen she ask u the questions and luvd it betr wen u colly said oh i dunno
n u wrote well ..likhti rahna n keep commenting on my blog 2 :)

Ilisha Nigam said...

i always knew my best friend is d BEST...n here is one more proof to it..its really a masterpiece,awesome,very nostalgic writin,n its really very HILARIOUS....n yes i'll never believe ur "black out"...never...its just a bahana...i noe...but truly dis is awesome...loved it

Trinaa said...

u hv been tagged....

man in painting said...

that was a very good post..
loved the way you connected everything..
keep posting..
wishes..
MIP

somi said...

thank u evrybody 4 being so nice n warm...ur comments hv really encouraged me 2 write more:) thanx a lot....

Trinaa said...

encouraged u? then whr is ur next post? its been a week !!

do my tag na plz.. :))

Nidhi said...

Hey ! You definitely do write well :)

I too used to hate Chemistry but majorly during my college years... I enjoyed the practicals during the school years... and hated organic chemistry..

i must say that was a beautiful gift for u from ur frenz... Keep posting regularly :)

By the way, HAPPY BLOGGING :)

somi said...

nw wat is tagging tinni..??hw do u expect me 2 kno abt all dese thngs..n plz suggest sum nyc topic 4 d nxt post ;)

Trinaa said...

ekdum chomu ho tum...just follow d rules n u'll be fine(its given in my new post..hv u even read it yet?)...its a fun tag so make that ur next post...

Solitaire said...

It is a nice post!! When's the next one coming out?

Vaibhav Lall said...

hey....
nice post...!!
we'; wait fr the nxt one...!!
rock on...hai ye waqt ka ishaara...!!
cheers...welcome..!!!

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

nice 2 c a blogger 4rm ranchi...
visit me @ http://bugsnerror.blogspot.com/

Mayuri said...

hey....nice onr there :)annd i cn cmpletely identify with u coz mrs. mishra absolutely "loathed" me as well..!!and pls dooo wryt abt the geography cls also wen ur n madhulika's maps flew outta the window...lol....

Trinaa said...

somiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..kuch likho na!

Harsh Salot... said...

harshsalot.blogspot.com,recommended,hope u like poems...

Antonio Candeliere said...

very good

Unknown said...

hi dear friend,
how r u?
ur blog is very nice...
pls visit my blog for great information..

http://spicygadget.blogspot.com/

http://www.techtrance.net/

thank you dear

Happy Diwali in Advance...
enjoy the festival with happiness..

take care..

Sandeep Balan said...

how can anyone dare to be negative for such a sweet post...you have put it forth with so childlike innocence that you cant help admire...its really good...and being gifted a blog means your friends believe in your writing abiltiy...make them proud with ur posts...cheers!

Mads said...

such a cute post!! :-)
one more addition to the blogging family from the trinaa, hp etc. gang, is it :D :D :D

do write more... :-)